Room was very clean for a small 2-3 * hotel. We were surprise with nice clean room. When we stayed at this hotel it was cool in Bradenton (60s). So we could not use the beach either the pool. We tried to get in the pool but it was cold. We stayed one of the patio rooms. Our car was right in front of the room. I cannot say it was quite because we heard everybody in the parking lot and the pool. We had plenty of dishes coffee and cook wear . Refrigerator and microwave were clean and nice. Bed was small but we had extra bed in the room. There were some restaurants but not a good breakfast place. So we had breakfast in our room. Beach is at the other side of a road. It was a nice small beach. It would be nice if it was warm weather. Overall it is a nice hotel for the prize. Especially if you are staying with kids and spending a week or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL