My boyfriend and I picked the Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort for a short 1 night stay. Price was great. Rooms very clean. Staff was very helpful and kind. We had a beautiful view of the Gulf and we were just walking min. away from the beach. Sand was white and powdery soft. The water was crystal clear and at a good temperature! The hotel was not far from restaurants/bars and shopping. A very quaint beautiful town. I cant wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.