My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights during the week. Upon arrival the front desk person was very nice and checkin was done quickly. I had read reviews that said you can't checkin early so we planned on arriving after 2pm. Our room was a studio aparto on the ground floor. When we walked in, it was clean and hot! The air conditioner took a long time to cool down, as did the fridge. We liked the fact that it had a small kitchen to cook in, however the bed left ALOT to be desired. It was very hard and squeaked like an old mattress. We loved that we could walk to the beach and had free chairs and umbrellas for quests. There is a trolly stop right outside the hotel and it is a free service throughout the island. Overall a good old hotel, however until the beds are upgraded it will not be on our list of places to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL