Stayed here for the second time.. room and hotel seem cleaner then last time which was a huge plus!!! It's right across the street from the beach; and the beach is real small. As other reviews: we also arrived early; they stated our room was not ready yet and we could not use their parking lot, pool or beach to come back around 2:30. Which we said ok and went and got lunch. The parking lot was not full - and plus we would be coming back and using one of those parking spots anyways... we noticed they let other people park there (the maids family) to use all facilites and when the maids are done cleaning they pack up and leave with them. To me they should let paying guest park and do whatever before their staff's family!!! however -at 12:00 we got a call and they said we could check in at 12:30 - during check in the front desk received a call from a hotel guest saying the maid went in to clean their room and left the door wide opened!!!!! Now that is scary; front desk just said "look to see if everything is still there; if anything is gone please let me know". Not a good thing to hear when checking in.. once checked in - the 3 days we were there was really nice. The front desk was helpful and where to go to eat and what to do... if you are want to shop at Anna Maria Island everything closes early; so do dinner around 4:00 and shop til 8:00p,. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again.. hopefully they won't be as strict with their facilities in the future. OHH BIG PLUS - they have lounge chairs and umbrellas for their guest on the beach at no charge. Hope you enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.