Brandenton Beach - What a spot! Fanstastic location and people. Very friendly and quiet. Not pretentious though. If you are expecting a fancy place and service, go somewhere else. But if you want a little room with all necessary amenities, from a small kitchen, dishware, fridge et all for a nice, quiet vacation, that's the spot. Literally 5 minutes walking to the beach. All you need to do is to cross the main road and that's it! We'll definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL