Having stayed in several AAA 5-Diamond hotels around the country, I'm a bit of a travel snob so I was a little sad that the property isn't right on the beach but we could see it from the second story balcony of the newly remodeled King Bed Suite we rented. In a word the room was FABULOUS! It was every bit an efficiency apartment; comfortable, pretty and very relaxing. Natural sunlight comes in through east and west facing windows which makes it more special then a regular hotel room. The space is complemented with new crown molding and new granite counter tops in the kitchenette and bathroom, and has a very workable layout. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed keeping the room cool with a nice AC unit and two ceiling fans. The space was also immaculate! -Including the inside of the frig and microwave; everything still looks brand new. We traveled with our 6-month old son and had plenty of space to spread out and feel at home. The Tropic Isle staff helped coordinate the rental of a crib, small tub and feeding seat with a local company and they were set up in our suite when we arrived. The staff was also extremely professional and incredibly accommodating. ...There isn't any room service or a fitness center, but there are great places to eat within walking (or a short driving) distance. The Bradenton Beach area isn't as "fancy" or "pristine" as say, nearby Longboat Key. But for a family with a little one, it was the casual feel we needed. -The heated, baby-friendly pool was appreciated too! Finally, if you are looking for a little "fancy" then Longboat Key, St. Armands Circle and Sarasota are very close by and the drive to each destination from Tropic Isle is stunning with water views the entire way. ...Enjoy your trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated inside and out, we re-opened in March 2012! A Superior Small Lodging Property, the Tropic Isle Inn and its staff focus on providing true hospitality on the south Florida Gulf Coast. Offering complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and beach towels, even portable beds, we at Tropic Isle want to make sure your expectations are not only met, but exceeded.Pets are always welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL