What a wonderful property this is! The rooms are extremely comfortable, clean and old Florida style. Every time we stay in this area, this is the property we choose. The staff is helpful and kind, restaurants are within walking distance, the pool is out your back door, the beach is a very short walk directly across the street....what more could you want? We watched dolphins each morning and night, we had breakfast at the gulf cafe on the beach across the street from the resort and we sat in the rocking chairs on the front porch and enjoyed seeing the gulf and people watching. We highly recommend this locatoin for this and so much more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL