This is not a resort, but a very well kept motel in a great part of anna maria island. you have to cross the street to get to the beach but that doesn't bother me. If I had more money, I would have stayed somewhere I could have a room with a view over the ocean, but if you're like me with a small budget this motel will serve you well- its a bed and bathroom only, the air conditioner units kick some major butt I had to turn mine down because I was freezing. I wouldn't recommend the place if you're bringing more than 4 people, unless you get one of their two bedroom apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL