We return to our Paradise on AMI, to a warm welcome from Kathy. Our room was # 2 with all the comforts of home and real comfortable queen bed, plus a great heated pool and of course the beach just a few steps away. We park the car and never used it again till we left.The Queens Gate is centrally located on the island so walking to anything can be reach by foot or the Free local trolley that run the entire island and a stop real close to QGR. Kathy is always around and helpful for resturant advice and quite knowledgable of the island. We regreted having to say good-bye on the forth day, so we didn't, we just said till next time. IMy wife rally loved the rocking chairs on the porches and the huge cabana in the court yard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL