We stayed on AM island after participating in the Disney marathon in Orlando, looking for a place to relax & recharge our aching legs. We were not disappointed. We opted for a Kings cottage which is slightly larger & has kitchen etc. Well kitted out, nice shower & just a hop to the pool. Small complex with a real friendly feel. Use of towels to take to the pool or beach & other 'beachware' (floats, chairs etc). Staff were very helpful organising a surprise for my husband for when we arrived. Location good within walking distance to shops on Bridge St & short car ride up the island to Anna Maria & Publix. Would definitely recommend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL