We visited AMI for our 12th time in 10 yrs. in late November 2012. The weather was PERFECT. Not a drop of rain in the week we were there & 80 every day & cool evenings. Everything was even more slow placed than usual. If was really different to see all the Christmas decorations @ Queen's Gate plus warm temps. The place was immaculately clean & they continue to do so many updates, every time we go. The Mgr. Kathy was her normal sweet, accommadating self, helping out in every way. Being treated so special is half of the great experience we get when we stay @ Queen's Gate. We could stay at a fanicer place, with a rude/ unaccommadting staff, but why would we ? As long as KATHY is the Mgr. @ Queen's Gate we will continue to stay there. Thank you so much Kathy, everything you do, means so much to Kevin & I.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL