Our family rented the entire resort for a family reunion. The manager and staff bent over backwards to accommodate us and make each and every member feel welcome. They were as excited as we were to see everyone enjoying the resort. The new gazebo is glorious and provided a central congregating place for the group. The beach was lovely with snorkeling opportunities a few yards out. Imagine the excitement of a manatee joining the swim! I would recommend this resort and have been telling friends about the great experience we had here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL