“Cozy, clean, comfortable, lovely view” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seaside Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Seaside Beach Resort
You added Seaside Beach Resort to your Saves list
2200 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Manning, SC
“Cozy, clean, comfortable, lovely view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My week at the Seaside in September was lovely. Room #9 would perhaps be too small for two people but it was fine for me, travelling solo. There were several minor flaws which keep me from the excellent rating: things that should have been noticed by the cleaning staff, like the sink drain that had to be pried open with every use, and the missing slat in the middle of the vertical blinds. The room was lovely though, nicely furnished and very bright and cheerful. It was so cozy being able to sit or lie on the bed and look directly out at the water!! I enjoyed that so much that I would make time every day to just relax with my laptop or a book, and get out of the bright sunshine for a while. The staff is all friendly and helpful and the whole place is kept very neat. I would definitely go back!!!

Room Tip: Choose a bigger room for a party of more than one.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

You couldnt ask for anything better..View,Sound of the ocean from the room.Very friendly and helpful staff ,and the rooms were immaculate..also very private beach,,We saw Dolphins every morning,along with many other fish and wildlife..Dont forget your camera,,Many nice restaurants within minutes from the inn

Room Tip: any room facing the gulf
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My 2 besties and I planned a girls weekend get away for my birthday and it was more that we expected... the website is true to the pictures and the room has everything you need! They even had a potato masher, lol. We joked while grocery shopping that would probably be one item they wouldn't have but to our surprise they did.

I plan on going back, it's a really nice quant spot to enjoy the water and take in the sun and just relax! You will not be disappointed with making your vacation plans at seaside inn. ~L

Room Tip: Units 3 & 4 are closer to the designated smoking table but the area is far enough from the patio...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Cuba, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The web page sold me and it was perfect!! The help was fabulous, they even came and fixed the key hole in the sliding door so we could go out on the beach without any worries, and were there within 15 minutes and out in 10. The pullout couch was marvelous, amazing, unlike any I had ever slept on before, a small, quaint, apartment like suite with a full size fridge!!! Trolley right outside our room, and everyone that was staying there when we were there were so friendly!! The pool was the perfect size for the small resort and very clean, only thing that could have made it better would be sleeping outside on the chase lounge with the 4 in cushion, I may just do that next time I stay!!! Each room has 2 and they are very comfy too. And separate air conditioners PERFECT!

Room Tip: We really enjoyed our room with a king size bed, couch, and small table, and FULL size fridge!! It...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our family enjoyed our 4 nights at the Seaside Inn. Unit 4 Down. (Room's AC ran all day & night, but OK as it drowned out any street noise). All tile floors with full refrigerator to stock with your favorite beverages to stroll in from the beach anytime you want. LOTS of sand can accumulate as there is no regular housekeeping service, but there is a broom & dustpan. We placed our dirty towels in the basket every morning & EVERYTHING was replenished the same morning. Your back deck & table set is so close to any of the other vacationers, we were closer than on a campsite. Everyone was respectful & each day was relaxing and peaceful. The pool was small, but clean & refreshing. The sea was a beautiful blue/green. I was told at this time most of the sand had washed away with the storms, but it was still beautiful (mostly left a shell beach). I saw prints from baby sea turtles that hatched the night before & I read in the local paper the last nest will hatch end of October. We will return to Anna Maria Island & the Seaside Inn. Many wonderful memories.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Alborn mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I planned a surprise vacation for my husband and I, we stayed at the seaside Inn and it was wonderful!!!! Very clean unit, all the grounds were kept very nice, beach loungers were available, pool was perfect temp, photo makes the pool appear bigger but great to lounge and relax and listen to the ocean:) The seashell beach is so beautiful and peaceful:) the bed smelled fresh, the pillows were comfy and soft, bathroom shower worked great, I loved that are car was only steps away from our unit so when you leave to eat out you don't disturb the other guests:) the staff were extremely nice and friendly to us and made sure we found our way! The unit # 2 was a little to small but we moved without any issues to # 3 and Loved the set up:) before we checked out my husband whom is very picky said I'd wish would would have stayed here longer, and we will have to stay here again:) Thank you Seaside I enjoyed my serene nap relaxing to the sound of the ocean and waves :) the sunset was amazing:))) see you soon!:) Thank you so much:)

Room Tip: # 3 was perfect for us :)
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We returned for our second year in a row for our anniversary and had another great experience. It is always a concern that a repeat visit will not be as good as the first but in the case it was not disappointing. We had friends from NJ join us this year and they were equally impressed. In fact, this may become an annual visit for the 4 of us. In any case we plan to return next year.
As we said in our last review, this resort equals any we have stayed in either on the mainland or islands throughout the Caribbean but at a much more reasonable price. An added benefit is the kitchen area that provides the ability to have meals without the expense or effort of going out especially for breakfast. The amenities and gulf view are beautiful and facilities top drawer. It’s a restful and quiet facility with easy access to activities and nightlife that fit any preference.
The only caution is that you should be aware that the beds are firm and those that prefer softer mattresses may want to bring along some additional padding.

Room Tip: We prefer the 1st floor studios
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Seaside Beach Resort? Share your experiences!