“My Go To French Bistro on Anna Maria” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Creperie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Topeka, Kansas
“My Go To French Bistro on Anna Maria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Definitely a favorite. Very much French cafe atmosphere; employees very friendly, chef usually comes out to visit if not at a super busy time. One of my favorite places for breakfast and lunch. Prices are very reasonable, food fresh and made to perfection. Dinner menu is slightly limited.

SueP

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

North Conway, New Hampshire
“Just say YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Quality. What a suprise for a little island to have crepes of this quality. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food so verrrryy much!

Visited October 2013
“Most Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great great great. Breakfast is great. Service is very good. Location is walkable from anywhere on the beach. Greedy menu and our four year old was impressed that she got a scoop of ice cream with her breakfast!!

“Cute little restaurant with an intimate atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the first time the other day for breakfast. The waitress told us to go sit at a very small table for two up against the wall. The restaurant was almost empty, only one other table in the restaurant. We said we preferred a larger table and asked if this was ok. The waitress was a little rude to begin with. She said something like " are you going to be a party of four"? She seemed rather annoyed with us and stated that she wouldn't normally permit us to sit here, but that we could this one time. We where so thrown back by this, that the person I was with wanted to leave. I could understand this if they where busy. However, with one table in the restaurant, I didn't understand what the issue was.

Our waitress eventually got over it and was very nice. She was very attentive. I got my coffee topped off so many times that I lost count. Our food was very good.

They don't seem to have many options at breakfast for people with allergies though. I was very limited on what I could eat. I probably wouldn't recommend this place for people with gluten allergies. Everyone else, I'm sure would love it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great French restaurant on Amelia Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a wonderful meal here with family and friends. Service was attentive bur not overbearing. Portions were generous. Prix fixe menu available or a la carte ordering. Try the dessert crepes. They were excellent!

Visited September 2013