“Fantantic views...good food” 3 of 5 stars

941-778-1919
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Waco, United States
“Fantantic views...good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ate lunch here and sat in the Tiki bar. The location is great and the view is incredible. They also have an outside deck with umbrella tables. I had the grouper sandwich which was good, but a little overpriced at $17. Service was a little lacking on this particular day but overall it was a decent lunch. I would probably go back simply for the atmosphere and view.

Sarasota, Florida
“The rudest owner I have ever met !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was there for happy hour this past week. The owner was drunk at the outside bar and very rude. He was offensive in his demeanor and language. I have been there several times before, taken out of town visitors as well. NEVER AGAIN !

Visited July 2014
gulfdrivetiki, Owner at Gulf Drive Cafe, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Hi, I am sorry you had a bad experience with a patron but I can assure you that it is not the owner since he does not drink alcohol. Can you please email me and provide me with more details at gulfdrivetiki@gmail.com. Many thanks.
Nashville
“Romantic sunset dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a great dinner, watching sunset, looking at the ocean! Fried calamari was fantastic as was our blackened grouper... Baked feta with olives and green peppers served with pita bread was crazy good!! And to top it off, our waiter Taylor was awesome! He was sweet and very attending, checking often, if we needed anything, and how our food was! That was a very beautiful evening, and a great place

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Yes, this is a first review - but no I'm not cheating, nor was I asked to write it up. I was apprehensive, having seen the reviews, going along for the first breakfast of our stay. I remembered it being superb years ago before the extension. I am happy to say it was as good as, maybe better, than ever. I had a plantation breakfast (almost everything) and it was superb. Nothing fancy but honest, classic, US breakfast food. Service was fast, polite and my coffee never had a chance to dip below half a cup as Valerie our hostess was so quick. We will return.

“What a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great casual place to eat! We ate dinner and while you wait for your food to arrive there is plenty of beach for kids to play on. Loved the music ans the great view to watch the sunset! We will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014