“My favorite for breakfast. Great food and friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

941-758-5675
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Sarasota, Florida
“My favorite for breakfast. Great food and friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Great food! My favorite breakfast place. Friendly staff. Best kept secret in Bradenton. I like the omelets and pancakes.

93% Recommend
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Good option for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We came here as a group of ten (inc. 4 kids aged 2-7) for my Dad's birthday breakfast. We really enjoyed it - the food was good, portions a decent size without being too much, service quick and friendly, and the prices reasonable. I thought there was a good amount of choice on the menu too. It made a nice change from the usual chain establishments. Would come back next time we're in Bradenton...

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“If You Want Breakfast For Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a sandwich and breakfast fare kind of place. The people are friendly and the service is good. The menu items are normal for this kind of place, but not a place with a real dinner selection. This is strictly causal and simple eating.

Visited October 2013
Wigan, England, United Kingdom
“Well cooked food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We tried this place on the off chance on our first day in Bradenton, and were very surprised at the high quality of the food in a place that we thought ,at first, would be a bit basic.Admittedly we all had the special which was fried grouper basket....the fish was tasty and the fries excellent.Service is very friendly, and this encouraged us to try breakfast a couple of days later.We were remembered and our meal was lovely again...brill fluffy pancakes, or whatever they are called.We will definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place for breakfast or lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in to get a quick bite to eat and there was a lot of empty tables. We were greated as soon as we walked in. This was at 9:30am and I was in the mood for lunch. That was no problem, my wife had an omelet and I had the chicken sandwich. The food was very good and the service was just right. My wife happened to see this place while shopping and I was glad she did. I will definitely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere