“Cool place to sit and watch passersby” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Ice Cream
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink and food specials along with beautiful sunset views.
Orlando, Florida
“Cool place to sit and watch passersby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

It's a great place to ppl watch. Staff was helpful, a bit pricey but it's on the street across from the beach. Great place tosit and see sunset!

Visited July 2014
Jordan W, Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
We want to thank you for your recent visit to Island Time and for your review, we appreciate all feedback. Being situated on the corner of Gulf Drive South and Bridge Street offers great views of awesome sunsets and plenty of people watching! We always strive to offer the freshest ingredients at reasonable prices. Our lunches are priced between $8.95 and $15.95, the upper being a large sized Florida Grouper Sandwich. As for our dinners, they are priced between $17.95 and $29.95, the upper being a 10oz Lobster Tail. We hope to have you join us again soon!

Orlando, Florida
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Good prices, check for the specials... good sizes chicken wings. Fresh Lime juice for drinks... need I say more!

Visited July 2014
Thank you so much for your recent visit and review! Come join us on Tuesdays for our awesome wing special. Don't forget to check out our Happy Hour and weekday specials. So glad to hear you enjoyed our island drinks made with the freshest ingredients. We look forward to your next visit!

“I usually love it...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I usually love going here... this was my 5th time there, because I go here every time I go to Anna Maria. However, this time I wasn't as pleased. My fish was EXTREMELY greasy. When I broke a piece in half, oil literally dripped out continuously. You get SO many fries, but not enough of the actual entree. I asked for cocktail sauce instead of tarter, and it was frozen solid, so I had to wait for it to thaw, and then my fish was a lot colder.
We waited an extremely long time to get drinks/food ordered, didn't have silverware even after our food arrived, no napkins, etc. Had to wait for waitress to come back. She only came back once to refill drinks after our food arrived. It was busy, but we went at 9 pm, in order to avoid the huge rush.

Visited July 2014
First off we apologize for any unpleasant experience you may have had. We always strive to serve excellent food with friendly and timely service! We appreciate your recent visit and all feedback! We are working hard to correct any problems and always want our guests to have the best time! We hope to have you join us again and know your visit will be much better!

Tinley Park, Illinois
“Loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

THe food and service were very good. THe "band" consisted of a man playing different instruments to prerecorded music and his wife played bongos, while their 2 young kids walked around, played and danced. It was extremely loud and annoying.

Visited July 2014
Jordan W, Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great food and service! Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback. We love providing great live entertainment and are working on the acoustics! Please come back and see us again!

Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Having visited Island time on many occasions since it opened 3 years ago I was disappointed on our recent visit. Our party of 4 ordered drinks and dinner. when the food came the fries were lukewarm and we were inundated by flies which settled on our meals. We approached the manager who said it was a seasonal thing! Well I'm sorry but we've visited AMI for the past 25 years in the same 2 weeks and never had that problem or attitude. The family on the table next to us had their meals boxed up as soon as they were served, and took them home. I would suggest more/better fans and some kind of fly deterrent which I have in my own restaurant. on top of that we were charged for a beer we never had. We will be back again as we like some of the bands who play there but it will only be for drinks!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jordan W, Manager at Island Time Bar and Grill, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
I would like to apologize for your recent visit to Island Time. We appreciate all feedback, and are addressing the issues. Please come back in some time, I assure you that your visit will be much better.