I spent one night there last weekend with family living in Florida. It was my first time back after I stayed there four years ago for a wedding on Anna Maria Island. I stayed in a two bedroom, two floor town house. It was great to have a full kitchen and the screened in veranda. The hotel provides beach chairs and umbrellas making the trip to the beach across the street super easy. My cousin who lives in Florida is planning to go back for a longer stay. You can walk to many restaurants and cute shops. I highly recommend this place. It feels like you are staying in a house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL