We had a great holiday in Anna Maria Island, what a relaxed location, and best part of our holiday, the hotel was just across the road from one of the most fantastic beaches I have ever been on, and the sea was just beautiful to swim in (warm and crystal clear). The room / bathroom we had was very large and clean with a large patio area where we enjoyed have a meal on a few of our nights there. A continental type breakfast was available and was included in the price. Deck chairs and beach towels are provided in the rooms, and umbrellas were available in the hotel to bring to the beach to provide shade from the sun. Staff were very friendly and gave us a good orientation as to what is there to see. A free little trolley bus runs up and down the length of the island. Down the road from the hotel was a restaurant on the pier which we enjoyed eating at gazing at the sea. We didn't try the pool as didn't see the point as the sea was on the door step.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL