This was a great facility for visiting Anna Maria Island. We stayed in 507 in the Royal Palm Bldg, a two story/2BR town home. The place was very clean and well maintained with all the extras for hanging out at the beach. The screened in verandas are very nice. The kitchen was well equipped w/ all the basics. The location was perfect. It was our first visit to AMI, so this was a perfect location; just minutes from the beach, w/ lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance, plenty to choose from, no real need for a car.
Of note, this is a busy location with lots of people around. Although not overly loud, I would not say it was quiet. It did not bother us, but it might not be ideal for families w/ small children if they need to be in bed by a certain time. One surprise was the very outdated TVs; altho there were 3, they were quite old w/ bad pictures and terrible sound. Realize no one goes to the beach to watch tv, but just trying to catch a little of the NCAA games at night was not great. It is nice to have complimentary breakfast, if possible would recommend expanding the times, pretty restrictive, and the offerings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL