This was a great facility for visiting Anna Maria Island. We stayed in 507 in the Royal Palm Bldg, a two story/2BR town home. The place was very clean and well maintained with all the extras for hanging out at the beach. The screened in verandas are very nice. The kitchen was well equipped w/ all the basics. The location was perfect. It was our first visit to AMI, so this was a perfect location; just minutes from the beach, w/ lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance, plenty to choose from, no real need for a car.
Of note, this is a busy location with lots of people around. Although not overly loud, I would not say it was quiet. It did not bother us, but it might not be ideal for families w/ small children if they need to be in bed by a certain time. One surprise was the very outdated TVs; altho there were 3, they were quite old w/ bad pictures and terrible sound. Realize no one goes to the beach to watch tv, but just trying to catch a little of the NCAA games at night was not great. It is nice to have complimentary breakfast, if possible would recommend expanding the times, pretty restrictive, and the offerings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL