We stayed at the Bridgewalk two nights and it was a great place to stay. Our room was toward the back, but since it was upstairs we had a view of the bay and of the ocean. The location was super-easy to walk to the beach, walk around the bay, and close to neat shops and restaurants. On Sunday an open-air market was set up nearby. Fun! The staff was always friendly and the breakfast each morning was a perfect start to day at the beach or sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL