We stayed at the BridgeWalk for a couple of days and we really liked the place. Our room 501 was very spacious, two floors, the bedrooms with the on-suites on the upper floor, the kitchen/diner/sitting room on the first floor. There were two great verandas with sun beds, chairs and tables where we spent quite some time despite the cool weather, and we had even chairs and tables by the entrance. I liked the jacuzzi in one of the bedrooms and used it every day.
Even we, like other contributors, were a bit annoyed by the music from the restaurant, but actually only one evening when the volume was turned up far too much. The other evenings we were not bothered. It is not the music, it is when they seem to blow the speakers that one gets upset.
The hotel is located perfectly well in between the gorgeous beach and the romantic pier.
The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our stay. I would gladly return, even for a longer stay than our five days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL