We visited Anna Maria Island for the day and ended up staying the night at this great hotel.
The room was huge. It had a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, sink and all the utensils
you would need to dine. The floors were tile. The bathroom was very large with a shower and Jacuzzi tub. This room had a big balcony that was all screened in and it overlooked Bridge Street. We loved that. The balcony had a table for four and two lounge chairs. They offered a continental breakfast in the lobby. We usually stay at the "sister" hotel, The silver Surf but they are renovating it. We were very pleased with our stay and will
definitely stay again!
The Anna Maria beach is beautiful. We are frequent visitors. The hotel is close to many restaurants, bars and gift shops. Love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL