We arrived after a long drive and just after the 5:00 pm closing time on a Friday night. Brittany was still in the lobby and happily opened the door and checked us into the resort. She was very helpful answering my questions and very informative.
The room was lovely. It had tile floor and two king size beds, a table for four and two club chairs. There was a small sink, microwave, cutting board and coffee maker. There were plates, glasses, coffee cups and bowls as well as silverware. Additionally, there were kitchen scissors, utensils, a wine/bottle opener. Located underneath the sink was a dish rack and dishwashing soap.
The lanai was wonderful. There were sliding pocket doors that led unto a screened porch with a round patio table with a couple of chairs as well as two lounge chairs.
The bathroom was nice and big. It had a walk in shower with door and a jacuzzi tub. Our kids LOVED the tub. It was one of the highlights of the trip for them.
It was already dark once we checked, but we walked across the street to the beach, anyway. Very convenient to the resort. The resort also had a heated swimming pool.
The next morning we enjoyed the continental breakfast. It was truly a continental breakfast: pastries, muffins, coffee, juice and fresh fruit.
We ventured across the street to the beach in the morning and found it was beautiful. Seashells everywhere! After we checked out, we drove down Bridge Street and found lots of cute little shops. On Gulf view, there is also a Circle K right next door to the resort if you need supplies and next to that is the One Stop Shell Shop!
Everyone in our family was pleased with the stay. The ages in our group ranged from 2 to 65 and there was something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL