I came for a short vacation with a friend. First, the location was fantastic--right across from the beach and close to a nice walking trail. It was also walking distance from many good restaurants (recommend Banana Cabana, especially!).
The room itself was spacious and very clean. The floors were tile, so no nasty 'who knows what' in the carpet. I didn't use the in-room jacuzzi, but the water pressure in the shower was awesome! Really nice, spacious bathroom--I'd just recommend them putting a hanging shelf inside the shower for shampoo, etc.
We had the smaller kitchenette, which was fine for us since we really just wanted a fridge for salad, etc.
We did have ants in the kitchen, but when we reported it, they had an exterminator in there that day.
The breakfast was pretty much what you'd expect for a free hotel breakfast--coffee, yogurt, fruit, cereal, and some not-so-great pastries--they did also have waffle makers and batter, so you could have a fresh Belgian waffle if you wanted. I pretty much eat yogurt and fruit for breakfast normally, so it was a good deal for me.
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, continental breakfast each morning, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. We also provide a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL