We were impressed as soon as we checked in. Staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was VERY clean and VERY large. There is a spa tub, which was big enough to fit my fiancé (6’3”) and myself (5’2”); it was wonderful. The room also comes with a stand up shower big enough for two or more! The room is equipped with a small fridge, microwave, sink, matching dishes, and a coffee maker. They also have rooms with full kitchens.
The screened balcony was amazing; it over looked Bridge street. There was a radio station across the street and we got to listen to their music. There is also an empty lot next to the radio station which, to our surprise, quickly filled up with vendors on Saturday and Sunday selling their arts and crafts, jewelry, paintings, and more.
There are some great restaurants in the area and even a few in walking distances from the resort. The beach is literally across the street. We were able to easily enjoy the sunsets, which were amazing. We will stay here again we are looking at our calendars now trying to figure out when we can come back. We absolutely loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL