This was a shot in the dark as far as a location. We were not familiar with Bradenton Beach prior to the booking. The area far exceeded my expectations. The location could not have been better on Anna Maria Island. I loved how we could just park the car and walk everywhere. It had a small town old Florida feel to the area. The beach was right across the street and it was outstanding. I loved how chairs, beach towels and umbrellas were provided. It was also nice to be able to travel with them throught the week when we went exploring.
The local eateries were top notch, comfortable and affordable. Many had sunset views. We really enjoyed the bar outfront. We are from Missouri so it was a plus to watch the playoff games on big screens enjoying the nightly bands.
As for the rooms. It was huge, well accommodated and very clean. We kept the murphy bed down the whole time and still had a nice seating area. The screened in porch was an added bonus. But by far my favorite part was the bathroom. There is nothing worse then cramming two people into a tiny hotel bathroom. The shower was oversized with plenty of room for two. The jacuzzi tub was an added plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL