I Stayed at the Bridgewalk resort from April 13 to April 19, 2012. Our Aparto was in the Royal Palm Building. Very clean. The room amenities were great. I had doubts about the pull down bed but those doubts were... laid to rest. Super comfortable bed. Soft but firm. Great to come back from the beach and have a full fridge and not have to worry about where you're getting your next meal. Plenty of dishes, utensils, cups, pitchers and the like. Lots of space in the room for two normal sized adults. Sitting area and chairs at the bar. Jacuzzi was nice. Shower is big enough for two. (Too much info?) The screened veranda was nice to sit on and just chill. Parking was not an issue for me but parking is at a premium around dinnertime. Plan accordingly. The drunks on Bridge street late at night can get loud. I was awaken by screaming drunks on two different nights and we were there on a slow week. Also the complimentary breakfast had no orange juice. Hello! Florida! No orange juice? Oh! and bring a blanket if you can. The beach chairs are meh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florida beach vacation on beautiful Anna Maria Island beach resort at Silver Resorts. Find your Anna Maria hotel and Anna Maria Island vacation rentals. Located across the street from glistening white sand beaches this Anna Maria Island hotel and resort is your perfect getaway and vacation rental. Offering full hotel amenities including towels, pool, fitness center, beach chairs, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL