We spent a long weekend at the Tortuga Beach Resort, the weekend before (US) Labor Day with another couple. I hadn't been involved with the research and was very surprised at the accommodations. We were, essentially, in a 2BR/2BA apartment.
Each BR had a very large en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms were back-to-back between the bedrooms so the rooms were well separated. In fact, the front BR/BA was set up so that it could be rented as a studio apartment (efficiency) separate from the back bedroom. In that case, the back bedroom would have been a part of a very large 1 BR apartment with living, dining, and kitchen.
Each bathroom had a large shower stall with 2 shower heads. Unfortunately, our second shower head only managed enough pressure to drizzle. The main shower head had great pressure. Fully furnished kitchen and full sized washer/dryer.
Our balcony looked toward the bay. I think very few apartments here have a true ocean view. This complex is across the street from the beach. Chairs, beach umbrellas and towels are supplied. All in all, a great place for a couple, a family, or a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beach-to-bay resort on Florida's unspoiled Ann Maria Island. Tortuga Beach Resort offers a wide range of truly fabulous vacation rentals, many with Gulf or Bay views, plus a private white sand beach just across the street, three heated pools, pet friendly, and a 14-slip boat dock. Enjoy our new Le Petit Cafe and Tortuga Gift Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tortuga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortuga Inn And Beach Resort
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tortuga Hotel Beach
- Tortuga Motel Beach
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort
- Tortuga Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL