I took a four-day weekend to Tortuga Inn Beach Resort for a surprise birthday trip over the Labor Day weekend. What a nice resort! I had picked the resort primarily based on other reviews on TripAdvisor and I couldn't have been happier.
We had booked the South Palm Hotel Room, a large airy room, the only complaint I would have is that the bed is advertised as a queen, but felt smaller. It was clean and comfortable though. Room could use some updating, it's funny to see such a large tv (CRT) these days, but again, the room was clean and comfortable.
The draw here is the beach. While I'd prefer to have a direct access to the beach, crossing the road wasn't that big of a deal. Now we were here at the tail end of summer, so perhaps peak season is different, but we never had to wait more than a minute to cross. Wonderfully clean beach, plenty of chairs and umbrellas and the new beach-side structure is a great place to take your crepes and croissants to.
Everyone at the resort was friendly and helpful, and there is plenty of dining to the north and south that they're happy to recommend. Leaving here was hard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect beach-to-bay resort on Florida's unspoiled Ann Maria Island. Tortuga Beach Resort offers a wide range of truly fabulous vacation rentals, many with Gulf or Bay views, plus a private white sand beach just across the street, three heated pools, pet friendly, and a 14-slip boat dock. Enjoy our new Le Petit Cafe and Tortuga Gift Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tortuga Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortuga Inn And Beach Resort
- Tortuga Inn & Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tortuga Hotel Beach
- Tortuga Motel Beach
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort
- Tortuga Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL