“Maid of Honor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tortuga Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Tortuga Beach Resort to your Saves list
Tortuga Beach Resort
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1325 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Bradenton Beach
Tampa, Florida
“Maid of Honor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

11/9/12-11/11/12 for an Italian wedding. From the moment I stepped in my room I thought,"wow, this place is immaculate"! My pet-friendly room in the South Palm Court was perfect for my little poodle to hang out with us on the private patio. The wedding was beautiful at sunset. 45 minutes later we were eating and dancing in the penthouse. A short walk down the street to Gulf Drive Cafe and the Beach House. Pool is heated! Great for a winter visit! Liked the tropical feeling and the Koi fish.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms vary in size and amenities.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

603 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Glos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed this time in unit 270 with family, had a partial sea view great screened balcony. We have visited here before in several different sized units but are never disappointed. The units are imacculate well equipped and from arrival to departure you are well looked after. We will be back again I have no doubt.

Stayed October 2012
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was my second visit, but it certainly won't be my last. You can't beat this resort for great location, service and a great bargain. I couldn't stay a week, but got their special - stay four nights for the price of three. Such a deal! I upgraded my accommodations from the year before and had a wonderful condo with a screened-in lanai right off the master bedroom so I could feel the great gulf breeze. Everything is spotless and the kitchen is nicely equipped so you can cook in if you like. They've upgraded their facility since I was there last year. The office is new and they've added a small shop where you can buy wine, souvenirs, sundry items. There is a handy bistro as well with breakfast, lunch and dinner items.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Damascus, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed 11/1/12-11/5/12 Stayed in the South Palm Court bedroom with kitchen. Loved everything except for the fact there was a wedding at the resort that weekend. The wedding and reception were on the beach. The rents were set up all day Saturday, Sunday and still there Monday when we checked out at 11AM. The tents covered most of the beach and really spoiled it for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
W.H.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had always wanted to stay here and finally got the chance. I was not disappointed. The room was very clean. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. They have a pier at the rear of the property and a private beach across the street with lounge chairs provided. The room had kitchen ware even though it had no kitchen in it, which was great because no one thinks to bring these things. The overall atmosphere was friendly and beautiful. I would definitely stay there again and try one of the studios or 1 bedrooms there. Even though I did not have the staff clean my room they left extra towels and toiletries outside my door. The Inn is also within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. Kudos to the staff.. they are terrific.

Room Tip: Most rooms do not have a view of the gulf. If that is what you want, ask the staff which rooms to bo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My lovely wife was turning 50, I let her pick anywhere she wanted to go. Her choice was the Tortuga. This is our 13th or 14th time we have visited them. Needless to say, we will be back again. It offers everything we are looking for in a get-away place. Dog friendly, dock for our boat & clean comfortable rooms. Thanks Tortuga for making her 50th celebration wonderful. See you soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Longwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had the best time here. Our 2 bedroom sweet overlooking the pool and the gulf was awesome. An added bonus was the patio just outside the kitchen. We booked a total of 10 rooms with no issue......eryone was happy. Private beach with umbrellas and umbrellas....jet skis available..............Livin' the dream. We will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick room 244
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Tortuga Beach Resort? Share your experiences!