“Awesomely fresh seafood.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Tele: 914-896-9737. New Restaurant just open 3 weeks. Best food on Anna Marie Island.
Parrish, Florida
“Awesomely fresh seafood.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have a new local favorite for seafood. My wife and I went to the Blue Marlin Grill on a friend's recommendation. We were not disappointed. The thing that I really like is that they don't try to serve every fish that swims in the sea. They serve what is being caught right now. The fish comes fresh from the AP Bell fish house, which is across the inter-coastal waterway from Blue Marlin. When we went, they had black grouper and red snapper. My wife had the former and I the latter. She had pecan encrusted and I had the Fulford preparation. Both were served with rice and beans and were fantastic. Oh, almost forgot the tomato and peach salad, again fantastic. They do have a couple of items like shrimp and grits that are always on the menu, along with hamburgers and a steak, but why go to a seafood place for beef???? We had the orange pineapple bread pudding along with a pot of French press coffee for desert. All I can say is WOW! My only complaint, and it is minor, is the seating. I prefer chairs with a taller back rest for more support. But, that is not enough of a problem to keep me away.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tampa, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great, casual atmosphere and excellent fresh fish! Sat outside which was really nice with live music.

Visited June 2014
Georgia
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

After reading all of the reviews I was expecting something special and I was sadly disappointed. The service was very slow and inattentive even though there were not many people there. The food was lack luster and the price was not cheap. I won't return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Canada
“Best steak sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had the steak sandwich and it was great. Lots of flavor and done the way I liked it. Ate here twice, and cannot wait until we get back here next winter. Cool little street it is on. We loved this area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Our current favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

As "locals" this is one of our favorite restaurants. They have great seafood - very fresh because the owner gets it form local fishermen. We've never had a bad meal or poor service. They have a good wine list too. Also appreciated is the fact they take reservations (unusual for around here) and they have a parking service when parking is scarce.

• Visited March 2014