We have stayed at the Tradewinds Beach Resort ("TBR") (and at one of its sister properties) several times. TBR has delightful cottages which are clean, functionally appointed, and have full kitchens. The property has outdoor grills, picnic tables, a pool, and a bayside dock. The gulf is across the street. The property is conveniently located to food shopping areas, restaurants, and bars. It is by far the nicest place we have stayed at in the area and the rates are very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL