I have never been a person to write a review, but this place is worth my time to write one.
I also am one who never read reviews, but I did read one on this property. I have to tell you the reviews were fabulous , so I thought we would give them a try and I'm glad we did. I was impressed with the cleanliness, the staff and the property. We are going again over the 4th of July, making reservations before we ever left the property. I'm sure this is where we will stay every time we visit. I hope if your planning a visit, you give it a try you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL