This review is very late, but wanted to express how much my wife and I enjoyed our stay in May 2014. We stayed in Unit 6 for 8 nights. Very nice unit. Walked across the street every evening to watch the sunset... rode the trolley a lot... fished at the Rod & Reel pier and at the onsite pier. Only minor issue we had was that WIFI didn't work very well. Hope to return, perhaps in October
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL