We stayed in hotel number 15 and were so pleased to see when we arrived (late in the evening, after 11pm) that the lights were on for us as well as the front outdoor light, so we had no issues maneuvering in the dark. Beautiful hotel/condo number 15 was, with a nicely furnished living room, kitchen, large bedroom and full bath. We especially liked the extra large walk in closet off the bedroom for storing our luggage and all of our clothes. The BED was Fantastic! Very Very Comfortable! The pool is only a few feet from number 15 so we especially loved the proximity. The pool was beautiful and I took many pictures of it while we were there. Each night we would walk across the street to the beach and watch the sunset. Especially nice were the complimentary beach loungers to sit on while we watched. Our beach area was exceptionally clean with white sand, and definitely not crowded, so we truly got to enjoy the peace of the sunset. There were others there sipping on glasses of wine, and the entire ambiance was everything you could want. We found our hotel/condo without any issues. We enjoyed the quaint town and really enjoyed the bar down the road, (can't remember the name but something like Nightlife Bar and Grill). It had evening live music which was excellent. Great Margaritas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL