Between two medium rise complexes is a quiet, palm lined "street." On each side of this street are duplex and triplex one bedroom apartments. Between the buildings are arbors covered with flowering vines that cover picnic tables and grills. The apartments are cozy and well decorated.
No dishwasher, if that makes a difference. Nice pier onto the bay and nice heated pool. Beach across main road is shared with another complex, it is quite nice and not overly crowded. The use of washer and dryers for cleaning clothes is free, provide your own detergent. I would have rated this property excellent except for two things: the Wi-Fi was unreliable (in our unit, #18) and smoking was allowed on the shared porches of the buildings. Our neighbors smoked constantly so we were basically unable to enjoy the porch. Location is good at the southern end of the
island. Some units are pet friendly, but one can specify a non pet unit if available. We will not return until the porch smoking policy is unchanged and the Wi-Fi is fixed. Too bad, we really liked this place otherwise.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.