My wife and I had our 14th anniversary January 8th , and only having only 1 day and night to "get away" I actully stumbled across the Tradewinds Resort in Brandenton while looking through the hundreds of ...Snobby chains. :)
I have more of an Old Florida attitude, never being one for..actually Avoiding, the big name places and locations so I took the chance after reviewing the pictures on the Tradewinds Resort website.
Dont let the crowded location at the street fool you , this place is an amazing location , close to home , and although its sandwiched between all the others, the second you pull in the drive , you could never tell your in the middle of Bradenton Beaches Resort row !
Cottages ! Not Rooms or Cubicles,Amazingly clean and fully stocked with all the essentials, full size appliances ,Long front porches, chairs and BBQ areas, Beautiful landscaping, awesome heated pool ,and catch Monster speckled trout right from their private back dock overlooking Sarasota Bay ! Guld Beaches is right across the street with their own privte beach area reserved for guests, and some of the Friendliest, personable staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with !
I will Definately be going back when we get the rare chance to get away for a day or 2 !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL