we spent the Christmas week at Tradewinds although the weather did not cooperate the resort was great. Everyone was helpful and brought a bunch of extra blankets to keep the chill off. We have stayed before and it is a very quaint old time florida style cabins. We had a 1 bedroom that was perfect everything we needed was there and we fully enjoyed the peaceful time. We had our German Shepherd dog with us and she fully enjoyed people watching while there. Directly across from the beach and on the gulf you can watch the sun come up and the the sun go down. Very nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL