This resort is situated on one of the narrowest part of the island.You have the bay right next to the heated pool at the back of the property,and the beach just across the street at the front.It is within walking distance to the Bridge Street area with many restaurants,bars,and shops.There is a lot of repeat guests who come here year after year.We met another couple from Ohio that own a beautiful resort at Kellys Island on Lake Erie (Venture Resort)and they keep coming to Tradewinds time after time.On the advice from the Tripadvisor Anna Maria Island travel forum regulars we found the little inlet across the bay on Palma Sola blvd.where manatee hang out and we got to watch about 6 of them up close.In the near future Tradewinds is supposed to install computerized flat screens (Activision)in both the living areas and bedrooms so that will be nice if the parents want to watch something different than the kids on a rare rainy day.Thank you for another perfect vacation Tradewinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL