Finally found a place that epitomizes what 'getting away' is all about. The Tradewinds is beautiful, well-maintained, and an all-around lovely stay with an even lovelier staff. Sarasota Bay is right out the window (in the apartment we stayed in) with 'jumping' fish and colorful sunrises. Right across the street is the beach on the Gulf of Mexico where beach chairs are always available (as well as the clearest, bluest water and loads of egrets and pelicans). A great all-around get-away vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL