I visited the Tradewinds last December/January with my husband and daughter and would never go near the place again. I have read recent reviews and find the comments being made about rude staff so true. When I went last there were rats in the kitchen of our Cottage and we had to leave the resort and go to a much smaller aparttment/condo in a development owned by the Tradewinds. The staff were so rude and one in particular was just unbelievable. We were locked out of the cottage so we could not ask the health people to review the cottage and the staff at tradewinds threw all of our food and some belongings out into the rubbish. It was an absolute nightmare and to say I havent cried over our treatment is a massive understatement. I have been so distress by my visit that it is not funny. I love the USA and Anna Maria Island and will go back this Decemebr for our months vacation but will not be staying at the Tradewinds. Its dirty, unfriendly staff are everywhere so whatever you do dont make a complaint because you will get nowwhere. Rats in the Kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Hotwire so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL