The Tradewinds is a quiet, quaint, clean place to stay. The staff are friendly. The location is perfect near Bridge Street Circle and great restaurants. We stayed here for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and will be back. If you are looking for a quiet Key West Style place to stay without the madness, this is for you! The people of Anna Maria Island are welcoming and eager to please. Thank you for a memorable anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL