We just spent a very enjoyable weekend there, it exceeded our expectations. We arrived late at night, the key was where they said it would be and they left the lights on for us. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit that came with a full kitchen. The kitchen that was thoughtfully stocked with all the basics. I’m a little picky and I thought the unit was very clean. The pool area is great overlooking the back bay area. The staff was very helpful. The pier was enjoyable with chairs at the end of the pier to enjoy the bay and watch the birds. One of our requirements was an internet connection which was available and worked fine until the last morning of our stay. As with previous reviewers a TV in the bedroom would have been nice but not a deal breaker. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.