“Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Fox River Grove, Illinois
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Such a great place to take you parasailing! My teenager had a blast! They were very organized, and nice to deal with. If we go back to Anna Maria island we will go again for sure!!

Visited March 2013

Berea, ky
“Wonderful parasailing adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very kind staff! Made us feel very welcomed, safe and entertained! We learned so much about the ocean and sealife from our guides!

Visited April 2013
Balsam Lake, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We booked the parasailing last minute and none of us had gone before. We had an absolute blast. Daryl & Dan explained everything completely and we were totally relaxed. The pictures were totally awesome also. Thanks!

Visited March 2013
Zionsville, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I called the day before and wanted to do this. I'm scared to death of heights, so I figured, hey why not. The staff was great and very professional. We took our kids out too, however I went solo.

They were extremely laid back and I'd do this again if I wasn't such a wuss. It's one of those things I wanted to do to try to get over my fear of heights. Hey, it helped a little I guess.

Visited May 2012
Cortez, Florida
“Super FUN and safe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

We had a wonderful time with Daryl and Dan! We were able to see dolphins and a huge sea turtle. Thank you guys so much! The DVD/pics you made for us will last a lifetime!

Visited July 2011