“great food, great sunset” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bistro, Family Fare
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Three Great Experiences, One Awesome Location. Island Time Bar & Grill is located on the ground floor beneath the Bistro, Island Time Bar & Grill offers an open lush tropical setting, tranquil gulf breezes and a resort casual menu. Come join us for live entertainment, drink specials and beautiful views. Bridge Street Bistro, our main dining room, is located on the 3rd floor and boasts panoramic views of the gulf with indoor and terrace seating. Join us in watching the sunset from the best location on the island while enjoying expertly prepared cuisine. Our Sunset Banquet Room is located on the 2nd floor and has beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious private dining area offers incomparable views as well. The private Sunset Banquet room accommodates up to 60 guests and is the perfect setting for your private party, rehearsal dinner, small wedding reception or business meeting. We offer multiple packages or custom designed events to fit your specific needs.
Portage, Michigan
“great food, great sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Booked a table on the deck (3rd floor) for dinner at "sunset time". Definitely a great view, followed by a great meal. Kids loved the coconut shrimp, Mom enjoyed her top sirloin (not a seafood person), Dad thoroughly enjoyed the seafood risotto! Beautiful view, superb wait staff, excellent food. Best meal we've had during our week on AMI!

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“So good we went two nights in a row!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I ate dinner here twice during our stay on Anna Maria Island. Both nights the staff was attentive (even to my 6 year old) and the food delicious! On our first trip I started with the tomato & mozzarella salad, it was fantastic! Heirloom tomatoes and soft mozzarella with a delicious balsamic vinaigrette. For my entree i choose the Seafood Risotto. Oh. my. word. It was my favorite meal of our trip! The dish was loaded with gulf shrimp, mussels, scallops, and lobster, and each was cooked perfectly. The DH had the lobster tails and commented that they were cooked perfectly! And he's picky. Even my 6 year old loved her pasta with marinara. And pleasing all three of us is no easy feat. The filet and caesar salad are also delicious! We will definitely be back next year! Thank you Bridge Street Bistro for TWO delicious meals!

Orlando, Florida
“Food made up where the staff didn't”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My fiancé and I went for a nice dinner since we're staying at a local hotel and we we're both let down by the staff. Once we walked in we were told the specials and brought the normal bread basket. Waiter didn't ask for any special drink orders so I have to go out of my way to ask for something, fiancé was almost ignored. If we ordered wine it may have been different.

Entrée was fantastic - instead of a soup de jour they do scallops de jour. The special was fantastic, diver sea scallops in a red pepper sauce with an artichoke risotto and asparagus. The sauce was more bell pepper than cracked pepper.

Dessert is a "spoken menu". As our waiter explained it to us, the main dishes that we were interested in were the lava cake ala mode and cream brûlée. We went with the lava cake. The lava cake had no lava inside like you'd think there would be - there was a drizzle on top. Also my fiancé and I both agreed that the cake had to be a flour less cake since we both through the taste was not like a traditional cake or brownie. Plate was also flat so the melted ice cream and sauces (again not from inside the lava cake but a chocolate drizzle) ran almost all over and into the table cloth - it was a two spoon job.

Sadly the table behind us got an entirely different verbal menu. Our waiter gave us the Cliff Notes version and the other table's waiter was more in depth. The creme brûlée was a trio of flavors which we would have chosen.

Food was great and scenery is nice but the staff was the fault of the restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, Rhode Island
“FANTASTIC EATS, ATMOSPHERE, VIEW, and MUSIC !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This 'open-air' eatery is on the circle at bridge street with fun shops everywhere. Great burgers, seafood, and drinks...served with live music, day and night...I mean...paradise found. The serve staff is young and friendly, and ready to give advise on menu choices...Drinks are well made and good size...you might want to have dinner and then stroll across the street for the world renowned magical sunsets...bring your sweetheart, and the kids... you will never forget it....LOVE..this place...fantastic local musicians are amazing. WE WILL BE BACK...soon ! Chip & Marguerite from Rhode Island, and her mom, Laura...a newly "transplanted" Rhode Islander...a Floridian is born !!! (and loving it) !

• Visited May 2013
florida
“Beautiful and delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was great. I normally get seafood when at the beach but I opted for veal piccatta. It was yummy and the lobster bisque was the best! Decorated upscale casual. Only negative was it was not on the beach but across the street second floor. You still get a nice view at the window :-)