“Great times at a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours
Attraction Details
Springfield, Illinois
“Great times at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife, 4 year old and myself had a great time on the boat today. Octavio and Leticia went all out to ensure my daughter had a great experience. After starting out a bit shy, Octavio had her joking back and forth with him by the end of the trip. The boat itself itself is also great, very comfortable, smooth ride. We have additional family visiting next week and we will recommend this for them. This is really a great value for families, and I would have been content to pay twice what we actually did.

Visited June 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“One of the best parts of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We spent a week on Anna Maria Island and our sail with Octavio was one of the highlights of our trip. We have two boys (age 2 and 4) and I think they both have a new best friend in Octavio. It's a completely relaxing, enjoyable and stress free time on his boat. We're already planning our next trip to Anna Maria where we want to do trips with Octavio, one with the kids and one without. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2012
“Great food, great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

We had a wonderful time sailing with the captain and his wife! The food was amazing (steak, chicken, seafood, rice, salad, etc)! We were smart enough to ask them where to eat the rest of our trip since they were locals, and every place they suggested was delicious and not over-priced. We had a beautiful sunset cruise (even saw a few dolphins!), and it was a great way to start our vacation!

Merton, Wisconsin, United States
“Sent the boys out for the afternoon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I'm not good on the water, but I sent my son, husband, and brother in law on a tour and they had an amazing time. My son is stationed at MacDill and said he will bring his friends down for a sail when he gets a chance. Nothing but good things to say about this cruise, and they didn't even go for a meal. With the stories they brought back I'm sure they will do it again next time we are down.

Visited May 2012
butler pa
“amazing sunset sail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

There were 8 women on our sunset sail - beautiful evening, wonderful hospitality and a night to remember. Dolphins swam along side the boat for a once in a life time treat. Needless to say the sunset was Amazing. Thank you Captain and your wife.

Visited April 2012