“Very Good, but pricey” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sharky's Seagrill

Sharky's Seagrill
2519 Gulf Drive North, Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217
1(941) 779-9151
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 26th St.
Transit: Anna Maria trolley service (free)
Description: Landmark Eatery est.1998- - Enjoy Freshest Seafood and Gourmet Specialties -Well stocked Bar, Imported Beers and Fine Wines -Upscale casual setting with emphases on Tasteful Cuisine and Caring Hospitality-It has been said that restaurant is a labor of love and it has been ours for nearly three decades-Award Wining Chef Anton & Wife Marie - Welcome You. Join us for an exceptional value of Fine fare and live entertainment for a memorable experience
Bradenton, Florida
“Very Good, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The four of us went Friday the 21st. at 5pm Opened from 4pm to 12am. I had made reservations. The hostess was the same lady that took the reservations and seated us immediately, but it being early we were the 2nd table seated, but once we sat down, an onslaught of people came in and it quickly filled. Some of us had cocktails. My friend says hers was weak, mine was fine. Once we decided what to order our waitress came quickly to take the order. 2 of us ordered the Scallop dinner. (6 very nice sized) I had them sautéed in butter w/the rice pilaf, my friend had the garlic mashed potatoes, both were delicious ($24.95) My hubby chose the chopped sirloin w/ grilled onions on top. ($15.95) It also has mushrooms, but he's allergic so they said they would grill his on a separate grill. He too had the garlic mashed potatoes and he trade his broccoli for my carrots. Vegetables, Bread & butter were included We all added a side salad ($2.50, Caesar $3.00). I had to have a taste of the my husbands chopped sirloin and it had a great flavor. I would like to have that on my next trip. Our other friend wasn't as pleased as we were. He ordered the lobster linguine. (15.95) Had a decent amt. of lobster, but the sauce for the linguine was totally tasteless. We all had a bite after he gave up and it wasn't good. We didn't say anything to the waitress, maybe we should have. The waitress was very attentive and helpful w/our questions. The inside was a definite surprise to me being a beach restaurant with a shark head protruding out of the top. It was upscale and very clean and pleasant. You do have outside dinning up on the 2nd floor balcony. Mind you when I say beach, I mean it is an Island restaurant and NOT directly on the beach and ocean. I really can't comment on the view since we ate inside. All in all, we would definitely go back and try out other dinners. I do recommend it, make reservations, but don't eat the linguini.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Would Visit Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Good service, location and food. Place needs some TLC but is a good value for the money. Had a live band playing while we were there.

Visited March 2014
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Slow Service and horrible prime rib”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very disappointing. Owner/check actually insulted our intelligence by insinuating that we did not know that prime rib has some fat on it.

Visited March 2014
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Great service, great food! Late night service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Sharky's is our go-to when we want great service and great food. We're always happy with Chef Anton's specials as he makes sure to get the freshest catches available. The prime rib is always fantastic and the cut is very generous. As with any vacation spot, it can be hard to find good service. NOT the case at Sharky's!! Tammy is the best, and all the servers have been friendly and educated about the selections. We live here, we're not just on vacation. It is nice to know that when we want a truly good meal - not just "vacation fare" - we can always count on Sharky's. Even better - when our day has gotten away from us, we can even get a meal past 9:00 or 10:00! The kitchen stays open late. Thanks, Marie and Anton, for all you do to make sure both vacationers and the locals can expect the best - time and time again!

- Victoria and Mike, Bradenton Beach

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Didn't realize most of the entrees would be over 17 dollars when walking in but it seemed like a nice enough place. The food we had was good, no complaints. My friend had the oyster burger which looked insane. The soup was really good as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere