We LOVED the Dream Inn and would most definitely return! We were in room 206 and it was very clean, updated, and had a wonderful view! We actually left our balcony door cracked overnight so we could hear the waves while we slept. The staff is also very accommodating and helpful. We had our baby with us, so we wanted to head to the beach very early in the morning when the sun wasn't that hot, and they let us borrow umbrellas and chairs overnight so that we were able to use these at our leisure (these are usually locked overnight until the office opens at 9am). Also, the location was perfect for us. The hotel is only a short (~1 minute) walk to the water so it was easy to go onto the beach with our baby. Also, while our baby napped in the 2nd bedroom, we were able to sit in front of the balcony/window and it was like we were on the beach! We would definitely stay here again!!!
Just make sure your check the charges for your room before you leave!! We knew at the time of our booking that they only had an oceanfront room available for 3 of the 4 nights we were there, and for 1 of the 4 nights we had to stay in a poolview room (which we were fine with). When we got there, we were told there was a flood in the poolview room and it was being serviced, so they offered us a FREE room across the street (the sign said "South Bamboo" but we were told the Dream Inn purchased the property recently). The room was decent...good enough for one night! Plus, it was free! The only bummer was that after returning from our vacation, we realized that we were not credited back the one free night. We contacted the hotel several times to have this straightened out, but finally had to call our credit card company to dispute the charge because the credit never showed up. I think it was just a slight oversight, but if you do get any discounts/credits, just make sure it's settled before you leave otherwise it was a bit of a headache having to straighten it out afterwards! If it wasn't for this one thing, we would've given them 5 stars!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront property on beautiful Anna Maria Island - Sunsets, Surf and Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Anna Maria Island Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Island Dream Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Anna Maria Island Dream Inn Bradenton Beach, FL