“Perfect Birthday Gift” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anna Maria Island Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Anna Maria Island Inn
Save Saved
You added Anna Maria Island Inn to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   2218 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, FL 34217   |
Bradenton, Florida
“Perfect Birthday Gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My very thoughtful daughter gave me a 3 day stay at Anna Maria Island Inn this year. My daughter-in-law and I stayed there overnight and the rest of the family joined us during the days. This visit we stayed in Unit 7, which was a very nice 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath apartment, which has an enclosed patio. It was very roomy, yet cozy. We had a full kitchen, so we ate our meals there and didn't have to spend money or time going to restaurants. This unit doesn't face the beach, you have walk about 20 feet to reach the beach, but the upstairs bedroom has a window and you can see the beach & Gulf. I opened it at night and the sound of the surf sang me to sleep. We are local and when we stay over night on the beach, this motel is always our choice. The staff is very nice and friendly, I have only positive things to say about this motel.

Room Tip: There is a heated swimming pool on the grounds, however we did not choose to go swimming. We have s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We checked in on saturday September 29 @ noon. there was 6 in my party. Check in was at 2 pm but the room was ready early. We spent the most of the time on the beach. the room was very clean. Views were great from the deck. Fishing was good from the beach also. We stayed in room # 2 beach side. Slept 6 easy and plenty or room. This is a great beach side get away for family's and friends. If you want to see Florida the way it should be seen then call Court and Danny and visit them.

Room Tip: rooms 1 thru 6 are right on the beach cant beat it
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I don't understand a couple of the reviewers that write as if they were expecting a 5 star hotel. This is a wonderful, cozy, beachside hotel with kitchens. Our efficiency unit was small and worn in a couple of places, but it was spotless, and the view couldn't be beat. We were searching for just this type of old Florida get-a-way and found it. Open the door and the beach is right there! The trolley stops are right near the office and the trolley takes you to convenient restaurants, fishing piers and shopping. We had a great time and will be back!

Room Tip: There's a beach side and the opposite side of the street has the pools (some private) and hot tu...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed with my boyfriend and his family. We got room 6 and they got room 5. Our room was bigger. Both rooms were clean and came with a washer/dryer and kitchen area and full fridge.
Our rooms were right overlooking like the beach like the pictures show. We stayed 2 nights and loved the charcoal grill right outside on our patio as well.
I recommend taking the free trolley downtown too. Very nice, romantic place to go!

Room Tip: rooms 5 &6!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I spent 3 days there with my 4 yo and my 8 mo and had such a pleasant experience we all cannot wait to go back ! We stayed in unit #4 which was perfect for us. Current appliances,very clean, fresh and soft towels all the little things that count...oh and having an inside washer and dryer tops it all off when you're at the beach...Court was extremely helpful and kind and I'm forever grateful for him mailing me the things we left behind within just a few days... Perfect experience and we cannot wait to go back for many many years !

• Stayed July 2012
WARWICKSHIRE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We recently had a one night stay here that we were very lucky to arrange with the very helpful Dan who runs this place. We had apartment number 2 which was right on the beach and exactly what I had hoped and imagined. It was truly perfect sitting on the patio deck watching my children collecting shells right there on the beach. The accommodation was clean and well maintained, in a perfect location and friendly staff.....you can't ask for more than that!

Room Tip: It is worth paying extra to stay on the beach.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was a guest at AMII from 8-9 thru 8-11. Was very pleased with the location, the beach, and the general vibe of AMII. My accommodations were simple and comfortable. The gulf waters were beautiful, and I thought the Tiki Huts of AMII added a real island feel.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Anna Maria Island Inn? Share your experiences!